Nothing brings me as much joy as talking about my conversion, my faith journey and how God’s grace and mercy helped me survive the suicide of my oldest son Anthony.
If you are looking for a speaker to come to your parish, conference or youth group please send me an email at LeticiaOAdams at gmail dot com. I would be happy to make it work!
Topics that I speak on are:
- My conversion to Catholicism
- How I came to understand the Church’s teachings.
- Grief, loss and being a survivor of suicide loss.
- How my faith helped me cope with the suicide of my oldest son.
- My talk for teens about how it is good they exist.
- Healing from trauma through therapy and the Sacraments
Here are a few of the podcasts you can hear some of my story on:
Here are two videos of my testimony. The first one is of me when I first began sharing my testimony at my parish and the second video is of me sharing my testimony for one of the first times after Anthony’s suicide.
If you think I would be a good fit for your event please sent me an email and let’s talk! LeticiaOAdams at gmail dot com